Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ramadhan Al Mubarak
















This Ramadhan is never be the same as before... i dunno why? so many things weighing in my mind... around this time last year.. actually after Hari Raya... i'm moving to new house (this house).. so nearly one year... i moving in.... not much things happen in this house...

This Ramadhan n Hari Raya will be without Tok.. no more meat curry n ketupat pulut.. wut bothered me most now is my Wan.. who's will looking after him now... he looked pale n lost a few pound i guess,,,, last month he came here with my bro... he looked so thin! that's bothered me a lot... i dunno wut happen to him n wut he's thinking in his mind... maybe he missed tok badly... no one looking after his meal n shirt anymore.. hermmmm ... no words to describe the feelin' now!

1st Ramadhan started on Saturday.. after Sahur n Suboh,,, tidur balik until 8.30a.m, my son (Adam) keep calling " Papa Bangun! Papa Bangun" hehhehe... when i ignored him... he playing with his lil bro! (Adik Rayyan)... hermm....

One week earlier.. planted pokok pelam (maha cikunan) in front of my house... giving some fertilizer to it n chilis behind my house... already harvested it last week... now it's time to pay back...heheehe

No comments: