Thursday, November 27, 2008

My New Project... shhhh!!




After completed my car project... i dunno wut to do.. or where should i throw my money... hehehe.. i wanna change the bodypart again... but this bodypart i use only for 2 months.. and if i change it again.. i need a new paint once more time.... so i decide go to motocycle project.. after several months thinking of this project... searching n searching... jeng..jeng..jeng i found one... hehehe... i'm so happy that time.. 2 months hunting for this bike.. actually lookin' for c50.. but c70 are gud enough.. the price of c50 is ridiculous... it's not make a sense at all.. after all, this kinda project just for fun... just to bring my son jalan2 time petang n goes kedai only.. so after discuss n nego several time.. the owner is not a new to me.. just my 2nd degree cousin... so many ppl come and ask this bike.. but when my time.. maybe the bike fate are just with me..hehhe.. he ready to let go with reasonable price.. 1.2k.. last week (22/11/08).. my fren n i travel to sekincan to bring that bike to my house.. huh, wut a relief!! finally i got one.. i dun planning to rush and overhaulin' this bike now.. but sooner or later i will do it.. for this time being... i just want have it.. who's knows maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow a bag of money will drop frm the sky.. kekeke.. now reveal my new drag machine... hehehehe

No comments: