Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year Eve

2008 curtain already closed down.. welcome to 2009... also not to forget 1430H come as 1419 has gone.. a lot of memories left behind this curtain year... SWEET's the rite word to explain the whole year.. for this 2009, i will get another child.. become 2.. hehe., 2 in 3 year is something not bad rite? cant wait for my baby to come out and see the world.. hopefully he can be a really gud person.. Insya Allah..

before the ends of the year 2008, my family n i goes for holiday at PD for 3 days (28th-30th Dis).. actually this event is my office project for family day.. bring my son to pool n he had a gud time there..

and on 21st Dis 08, my sis in law gettin' married.. need to prepare something and doing many thing too.. quit tired coz my house quit far now.. to come n back need time, come early morning and left at midnite.. 3 days before really tiring..huhu, alhamdullilahh.. everythings is gud and smooth.

my whole family also arrived frm Kedah that evening (on the way to Johore).. they come to my home on Weds nite.. and slept over for one nite before goes back to Kedah... the day is so happening whe all of members in my family was there..

No comments: